Gelatin is healing for your gut and I can attest to that. After a year of supplementing gelatin in my diet, my stomach issues have gotten much better and my hair skin and nails benefited.
Great lakes beef gelatin is a high quality source that comes from grass fed cows.
Here’s an even better reason why I like gelatin…
The following recipe is my standard/favorite jello flavor recipe with carob powder.
I have made white jello, key lime, strawberry, mint, etc.
This will just give you tips how to make any flavor creamy and great.
2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
11/2 tbsp carob
coconut cream concentrate
glass measuring cup
8 glass dessert cups
- Boil water in a teapot.
- Measure 2 tbsp gelatin and place into your measuring cup.
- Add in rounded tablespoon of carob and stevia to taste. (you can add after if your not sure how much to use)
- Mix in a few inches of cool water, mix, and follow with hot water after to help dissolve the gelatin fully.
- Add in a spoonful of coconut cream and a small handful of coconut flakes.
- Add your mix to the vitamix or blender. Add in enough water to fill 8 (8oz) dessert cups. (whip at the highest setting)
- While pouring finished jello mixture taste to make sure it's sweet enough. Foam will have formed after blending so evenly distribute foam into 8 cups first, then follow with filling cups with the liquid.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm.
If you do not add in cool water before hot, the gelatin will clump and be difficult to dissolve.
It is truly a guilt free dessert that even helps your meal digest better! Who knew that even existed.